Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Civil War Bride Quilt Block #6

I guess a more appropriate heading for this blog entry would be "What a week!" because it has certainly been quite a week.  I had hopes of working with these tools all week.


Unfortunately, I worked with these tools all week.  The Quil brothers - you know the ones - Ny and Day have become my best buddies.  I think I am on the mend and going out for lunch tomorrow sounds kind of fun.  We will see....

I did manage to finish block #6 of my Civil War Bride quilt.  To be honest, I had most of it appliqued before the bug hit.  Wanted to let you know that before you began thinking I was some kind of super human who could applique through any health issue!


I know of several new readers of my blog.  This is what the quilt is "supposed" to look like in case you are not familiar with it.  

  
Hope you stay well!

No comments:

Post a Comment