Friday, November 21, 2014

To Continue or Not

Recently I've thought about my blog and whether I want to continue keeping it active or hit the delete button and send it into neverland.  I decided to keep it for a couple of reasons.  It motivates me to work on projects so I can share (unfortunately a lot of what I work on can't be shared until later but that's OK).  It also is a history without having to journal on paper.  I look back to previous entries and they bring back a flood of memories. 

My fall was very busy.  I helped Sew Graceful Quilting with vending events in Springfield MO and Quilt Congress in Mountain View AR.  I spoke at the Green Country Guild in Tulsa OK and the Saline Guild in Benton AR.  In between all that, I spent 10 fun-filled days at quilt market/festival in Houston. 



I recently finished this Cricket Street Wool design, A Sign of Christmas.  It finished 13" x 13" and you can get your own kit for it at  http://www.sewgracefulquilting.com/


I'm tying up loose ends today....feel like the ends keep getting moved but I'll persist and find the ends and tie them securely.  LOL.

11 comments:

  1. I am so glad you did not delete your blog! I enjoy seeing your projects and you keep me motivated. The only thing lacking in your blog.....you should post more often (although I know you are a busy lady)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jean. I am going to keep on top of my blog. I even pulled a cross stitch piece to take with me on vacation next week. Thanks!

      Delete
  2. I am so glad that you did not delete your blog either. I am going to try to up date mine at least once a month here. So glad to see what you have been up to.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thomasina, I miss your blog updates also. You always do such neat things.

      Delete
    2. I'm with Jean. I love seeing what you're up to. I pulled a Merry Cox piece to stitch while we are in Tucson next week.
      I'll be watching your blog.

      Delete
  3. I would miss your blog so please don't quit. The new wool piece is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since the time we met at Buggy Barn Kay, I have loved catching up with you through your blog + also watching out for your beautiful projects in various magazines. My vote is for you to keep blogging! Sue from the UK

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh! Sue I remember you. I thought for sure you would never remember me. Fun time at Buggy Barn.

      Delete
  5. I am happy to see that you will continue, enjoy seeing what you do. You are such a busy lady I can understand considering whether to or not. Ill keep reading as long as you keep posting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfits x x what fun we had shopping together x

    ReplyDelete