Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Butternut

It seems like months since I made this quilt. 

 
 
I used homespun fabrics and love, love, love the way it feels.  I submitted the photo to Primitive Quilts and Projects magazine, and they accepted it for publication.  It's in the summer issue and I couldn't be happier with the presentation of the quilt.  My photo shows an unquilted quilt hanging on our fence (that's the scallops that show along the top). 
 
 
 
If you'd like a kit, you can get one at Sew Graceful Quilting. 
 


3 comments:

  1. OMGosh...I love this sweet quilt!! Can't wait to get my summer issue...fingers crossed that this pattern isn't too difficult!
    It must be a thrill having a pattern that you designed and executed in a magazine!! Congratulations!!
    P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Paulette
      It's really an easy pattern. There's a neat trick to make sure the 4 center blocks are perfectly aligned. Yes, it is a thrill! I sometimes have to pinch myself.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful quilt and stunning design, was drawn to it immediately, unusual pattern design, very creative.

    ReplyDelete