Wednesday, January 18, 2012

A few wool finishes

In a previous post I mentioned making a quilt found in the Winter issue of Primitive Quilts and Projects.  Here's the finished piece.  It was a lot of fun to sew and even more fun to applique.


Here's another fun wool piece - sheep and bunnies are my favorites!


I used Valdani perle cotton #12 for the hand applique.  Both are quilted on my Bernina. 

I've started working on the Sweet and Simple quilt.  It'll be a block of the month at Sew Graceful Quilting.  I post pictures later this week.  It's been a really, really, really fun one to work on.  Here's the quilt shown on the pattern.



3 comments:

  1. I love your Cheri Payne quilt from PQP mag, and I thought your sheep piece was sweet, too. I, too, have a fondness for sheep and bunnies! Nice to meet you earlier through our email! Kimber

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kimber
      I didn't realize you are Heirlooms by Ashton House. I love your blog.
      Kay

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete