Thursday, July 14, 2011

Still no Baltimore!

Do you ever look at a pattern and think "Oh that won't take long" or "Oh I want to make that and that and that"?  I'm afraid that's where I am at the moment.  Too many projects and not enough time to accomplish everything.  I am almost finished with the Christmas quilt but am already thinking 4 projects ahead. 

Been making circles.


And sewing swags


The finished quilt be offered as a block of the month at Sew Graceful Quilting.  If you're local, you can see it and lots of other projects I'm working on during their fall open house Sat, Aug 13.

I'm still itching to work on the Baltimore.  I have the template made, fabrics pulled and just need to find some time to start this block.  The most fun part will be the bias stem vase - looks daunting but it oh so fun!



Before I start it I must do some cross stitch charting.  I chart for Merry Cox and had better get the chart ready for the Just Cross Stitch event in Williamsburg later this year.  Be sure to check out both sites - Merry offers some wonderful on-line classes for those who can't make it to one of her workshops.


Hope you have a great week......and that you're working on only ONE project......instead of the 6 or so I'm tackling!


No comments:

Post a Comment