Monday, January 17, 2011

Updates from last week

Several things to update from last week.  Here's the Sager Creek quilt with borders.  I really like the pink rick rack.  Once it's quilted, Pam will scallop the edges. 


Binding a scalloped quilt makes me think about binding quilts in general.  I notice Sager Creek is offering a binding class Wed, Feb 2 or Sat, Feb 5, 9:30-12:00.  Just thought I'd mention that in case you're wondering how to properly bind a quilt.

Another update.  I put together the 4 patches I made last week into this quilt.  Kits are available at Sew Graceful Quilting.  Kits aren't on the website yet so you'll need to call or, better yet, stop by to get your kit.


Update on hooking.  Called to check on the status of my cutter.  Apparently, the manufacturer was waiting on a part for my 8.5 cut apparatus.  Part has been received and the cutter should go to the UPS truck this week.  So.........soon I will have NO reason not to be hooking!

Update on Mom.  Chemo for 3 consecutive was "interesting."  She tolerated it very well.  We will do it all over again in 2 1/2 weeks -- 3 consecutive days every treatment.  Followed by a shot a day later.  We are so grateful for every day she feels like herself.  I am so sad when she isn't her usual upbeat self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment